Listen to MasterClass 1 below:
ACTION ITEMS AFTER CLASS:
1. Get quiet. I encourage you to do the Balanced Breathing Meditation daily. When you get quiet, ask yourself the following:
- where can I make an impact on the world in a positive way that builds bridges?
- what wants to come through me?
As you get clear, post your ideas in the Facebook group. We want to know how to support you!
2. Move forward in a more bold, honest and authentic way. Let your light shine brighter now more than ever.
3. Be mindful of your breath and use it as a sanctuary of peace.
4. CHALLENGE: strike up a conversation with a stranger that you would typically not speak to or ignore. Remember, there's no one you couldn't love if you heard their story. Share your experience with us on Facebook!
YOU ARE NOW A SOLDIER OF UNITY!
action items after class:
Post your responses to the following questions into the private Facebook group. It's a process of proclaiming your God-given right to take up space and be. Remember, use I AM statements.
THE DIMINISHED SELF
The ego is literally a fearful thought.
The ego is your belief.
The ego is a confusion in identification.
This fragment of your mind is such a tiny part of it that,
could you but appreciate the whole, you would see instantly
that it is like the smallest sunbeam to the sun,
or like the faintest ripple on the surface of the ocean.
In its amazing arrogance, this tiny sunbeam has decided it is the sun;
this almost imperceptible ripple hails itself as the ocean.
Think how alone and frightened is this little thought,
this infinitesimal illusion, holding itself apart against the universe.
Do not accept this little, fenced-off aspect as yourself.
The sun and ocean are as nothing beside what you are.
-A Course in Miracles